The ultrasound waves affect the tissue in two ways:
- Mechanical - micro-massage resulting in tissue stretching.
- Thermal - friction between cells resulting in tissue heating, and thus dissolving the subcutaneous fat.
A combination of these two effects leads to the third one - biological:
- Acceleration of regenerative processes in the skin,
- Stretching of the connective tissues,
- Increase in blood circulation,
- Increase in penetration of healing substances into the deeper skin layers.
The ultrasound therapy has been proven to be highly effective tool for:
- Deep cleansing of the skin,
- Reduction of facial wrinkles,
- Rubbing the healing substances into deeper skin layers,
- Promoting skin metabolism and increasing blood circulation,
- Cellulite therapy.
The Medio SONO Cosmetic is an ideal tool for treating the fibrous/scarring phase of cellulite. The ultrasound waves travel through the skin, stimulate the underlying cells, and increase blood circulation as well as cutaneous micro-circulation. The improved micro - circulation enhances oxygenation and increases a growth of new cells. On the other hand, the alternating ultrasound waves deliver the internal tissue massage and stimulate the natural collagen formation by activation of collagenase and fibroblasts. The ultrasound therapy is usually combined with a use of anti-cellulite creams and lymph drainage. Such combination further accentuates the treatment result.
The ultrasound wave therapy activates the cells, revives skin fibers and enforces their contraction what effectively prevents the skin aging process and looseness. After the treatment, the skin is smooth and firm, facial wrinkles and fine lines are reduced. The Medio SONO Cosmetic offers the practitioner three different facial treatment programs (stimulation, toning, drainage). Each program can be upgraded by the user according to her/his experience, skills and expected treatment effects.